Sisterhood of the World Bloggers AwardVeröffentlicht: 17. Januar 2015
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site.
2. Post the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions you’ve been asked.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees.
I was nominated by Alyssa at PucksandPaperbacks . Go check her out, she’s awesome!
- Name one of your blogging or reading resolutions.
I want to read 100 books and I want to finish all my started series. I also want to listen to more audio books and I want to re-read all the Harry Potter Books. And I want to read a few classics but I already feel like this will not be happening.
- Do you use the Yearly Goodreads Reading Challenge? If so, did you accomplish it in 2014?
Yes I did. It was my first Goodreads Reading Challenge in 2014. I only started reading a lot in July 2014. I always loved to read but last summer I decided to spend more time reading and it was one of the best decisions in my life. I set my first Goodreads Reading Challenge to 50 books and ended up reading 71 books. So I feel confident to read 100 books this year. At this point I already finished 16 books which I think is not to bad.
- What was your anticipated book of 2014? Did you get to read it?
I’m not quite sure because I just started reading more new releases but I think my most anticipated book in 2014 was City of heavenly fire by Cassandra Clare. I read it in August when I was on vacation and I loved it. For me it is the best book in The Mortal Instruments Series.
- What was your anticipated movie of 2014?
My most anticipated movie of 2014 was Gone Girl and it was also my favorite movie last year. I hated the book but as soon as I heard David Fincher was directing the movie and Ben Affleck plays the lead role I was so excited. I can’t wait to get this movie on Blu-Ray.
- Name three anticipated book releases for 2015.
I’m really excited to get my hands on A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig and The Merciless by Danielle Vega because this book is not yet released in here in Austria.
- What book are you currently reading?
I’m reading Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken. This is the second book in The Darkest Minds trilogy.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love to talk about movies, TV series and books with other people and I love to mett people all over the world and get a glimpse at their life. I’m always very happy to meet new people that have the same passion as I do and I love to chat with all of you.
- What is your favorite tv-show at the moment?
At the moment it is Parenthood because this is the last season. There are only 2 episodes left and I just love this show. It is so emotional but beautiful at the same time and the drama is never exaggerated.
- Who is your bookish OTP?
Well if you follow my blog you know that it is Juliette and Warner from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I loved this books and I love Juliette and Warner as a couple.
- Book you recommend to everyone?
It’s so hard to pick a book that everyone will like. But I think Ready Player One by Ernest Cline is a book that I pushed on nearly all my friends so I go with this one. If you like the 80’s and video games I think you will enjoy this book.
- How many books do you have on your TBR pile?
- Do you have book buying resolutions for 2015?
- What are you currently reading?
- What was your favorite movie of 2014?
- What is your most anticipated movie of 2015?
- What is your most anticipated book of 2015?
- Do you read one book at a time or do you read more books?
- What is your favorite book series (besides Harry Potter)?
- Which to fictional characters do you ship the most?
- What was your favorite book of 2014?
- Sophie fromNerd(ish) Reader
- Nicole fromThe Bibliophlie Chronicles
- Jiix fromJiixBook
- Katie from Intothebookcase
- Beverly from BeverlyBean
I did only nominate 5 people but check them out, they are all great bloggers!